Purchasing a Firearm
- Register for an account at the top right corner of the page. If attempting to register for the first time on our online gun store and you do not receive the confirmation email, check your "spam" box
- Select the firearm you would like to purchase and begin checkout.
- The firearm price includes all excise tax and shipping from Germany to the United States
- Upon completion of checkout, the system will generate a purchase order to the staff in Alabama. An invoice will be created an emailed to the email address on file. Please be patient and allow up to 5 business days for the invoice. your final payment can be made directly over the Quickbooks invoice you receive.
- Included with the excise and shipping cost is the following: Duty, customs broker, air freight, customs warehousing, import mark engraving: 1/16th inch: “TGGI MOBILE AL”
- The 11% excise tax is in sum of the gun price, this tax is charged on all firearms sold in the United States, following Federal Law entitled, “Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act of 1937”, this excise tax has already been collected on all guns manufactured in the United States, we have to collect it on these guns that are imported. Incidentally, the money is used for wildlife restoration, hunter safety and hunter education, so it is going to a good cause! Potential local sales taxes will be added to the purchase price.
- You have 14 days from receipt of the firearm to inspect and shoot the gun as well as have the gun inspected by a competent gunsmith for any functional discrepancies. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your payment and provide a return shipping label. Life is too short to do otherwise.